~ Kim Harrison: The Hollows ~ Urban Fantasy
- If you haven't met Rachel Morgan, or the smart-mouthed pixy, Jenks, get yourself some Hollow's books now!
~ Jeaniene Frost: Night Huntress Series (Cat and Bones) ~ Urban Fantasy Romance
- Cat's stories are full of action, passion, humor, and will keep you on the edge of your seat!
~ Cecy Robson: Weird Girl's Series ~ Urban Fantasy Romance
- The Weird Sister's kick ass! The stories keep their momentum from start to finish and stock full of sexy scenes, magic, action, and will make you laugh out loud. I love when a character can make fun of herself one second and turn into a bad-ass beast the next.
- Cecy has been an inspiration to me over the last few years. She is the newest of my faves and has come out with a bang writing nearly 5 books this year.
~ Kelley Armstrong: Otherworld Series ~ Contemporary Fantasy
- Bitten hooked me in and I have read every single book in this series. I love how she spun off and focused on other characters in the world while also giving guest appearances by my faves.
- Bitten is now a series on Syfy. It does diverge a bit from the books, but I love it!
~ Terry Brooks: These are the first fantasy books I can remember reading.
- The Landover series is awesome for YA genre loves to first get introduced to his books.
- Word & Void are my favorites.
~ Patrick Rothfuss: The Kingkiller Chronicles ~ Epic Fantasy
- The story of Kvothe is addicting. Theses are powerful and tricky reads. His use of science, music, & magic made me realize how much better my books can be when I utilize my science and psychology backgrounds.
~ The Secret: Rhonda Byrne ~ Self-Help & Spiritulaity
- This book changed my outlook on life, my thoughts, & is one of the key players in my success as a writer. The first 10 pages gave me such insight, hope, understanding, and motivation to go after my dream. What's yours? What do you want? Now make it yours!